Royal Canin Sterilised Cat Food - 2Kg
The Royal Canin Sterilised Cat food as the name suggests has been specially formulated to provide complete nutrition to all your adult and sterilized cats. This food is palatable and can be easily consumed by even the fussy eaters. It helps to maintain the ideal weight of your cat.
The 2kg pack has been specially formulated keeping in mind the nutritional requirements of the sterilized cats as their energy requirements decrease post sterilization. The Sterilised 37 helps you to keep a check on the cat’s weight gain with the presence of L-carnitine and a low fat level of 12%. It provides support to the urinary system of the cat as it can be a cause of concern post sterilization. The food has exceptionally high 37% protein content that helps the cat to maintain its general health, while keeping a check on its weight.
- Complete food for all sterilized cats
- Palatable for even fussy eater
- Low fat and high protein levels
- Maintains the general health of all cats
- Weight - 2 kg
- Life stage - Adult (1 year plus)
- Suitable for - Adult sterilised cat
- Ingredients - Dehydrated poultry protein, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, animal fats, maize flour, beet pulp, minerals, yeasts, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, soya oil
- Feeding guidelines -
Nutritional Analysis - Protein: 37% - Fat content: 12% - Crude ash: 8% - Crude fibres: 6.1%. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation
- Nutritional additives (per kg) - Vitamin A: 18700 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 47 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.7 mg, E4 (Copper): 6 mg, E5 (Manganese): 61 mg, E6 (Zinc): 183 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg, L-carnitine: 100 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants
- Storage - Store in cool dry place