Privacy And policies
The Information Petssathi may collect :
1. User-provided Information: When you register for, browse and use the Website, you may provide to us (such as your name, email address, address, home or mobile telephone number etc.). You may also be able to add a picture of yourself.
2. If you decide to register through or otherwise grant access to a third party, social networking or authentication service that we may make available ("Authentication Service"), such as Facebook Connect or Google, We may also collect any such "identity information" that you have provided to the Authentication Service from the account you have with the Authentication Service.
3. Details of transactions by your Facebook friends and other Facebook users generated by you through our Service.
4. If you choose to provide such information, during registration or otherwise, you are giving Petssathi the permission to use and store it consistent with this policy. Therefore, please understand that when you sign in with Petssathi, you are not anonymous to us.
IP Addresses and cookies.
The Way Petssathi Uses Information
5. Petssathi uses the information that you provide or that we collect in order to establish and enhance our relationship with you. We generally uses the information you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Website. If you have given Petssathi consent, we may use your personally identifiable information to provide you with information about Petssathi's features, services and other offerings that may be of interest to you. We may also send information or offers to groups of users on behalf of other businesses. When Petssathi Discloses Information
6. Social Networks: Petssathi will disclose your personal information if you have explicitly agreed that we may do so. In particular, we will disclose personal information where you have elected to connect your account on our Website to a social network or other similar service (e.g., Facebook or Google), or have elected to have your activity on our Website published to a social network or other similar service (e.g., Facebook or Google). To control the information that you share, you should review and, if appropriate, modify your privacy settings on such services.
7. Required by Law: Petssathi may also disclose user information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and other governing bodies.
8. Merger or Acquisition: In the event that Petssathi is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
9. Other Purposes: Petssathi also reserves the right to disclose user information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect Petssathi from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegationss; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Website; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Petssathi our Users, or others.